Lifestyle Communications is a full service authorized Rogers Wireless Dealer empowering consumers and businesses with wireless voice and data solutions since 1990.
Full Service - Lifestyle Communications provides a complete range of wireless voice and data services including, Internet Hi-Speed, Rogers Home Phone Service, Digital Cable Boxes, Microsoft Exchange and BlackBerry Mobility. With 18 locations across the Greater Toronto Area and surrounding regions, you can count on the dedicated team of over 120 wireless consultants for expert advice and continuing support.
Quality Assurance - Lifestyle Communications' expertise and professional competence are the cornerstones of our quality assurance. Every member of our team work diligently to earn and maintain our clients' confidence. With a BlackBerry Silver Certification, Lifestyle Communications pushes the envelope of mobile productivity with proven technologies backed by capable technical service.
Retail Sales Representative
Our mission is to provide our customers with an exceptional retail experience through the sales of wireless and communications products and services.
We are looking for Sales Associates who are passionate about the retail industry, have a proven track record for driving sales, provide exceptional customer service, and thrive in a fast-paced, highly competitive sales environment.
Opportunity for growth, development and internal promotion.Responsibilities
- Drive the sales of products and services by achieving or exceeding sales targets.
- Determine customer needs and recommend customized solutions.
- Build customer loyalty by providing prompt and exceptional sales and post-sale service.
- Ensure customer concerns are resolved with urgency and good judgment.
- Stay knowledgeable about our products, services, promotions and policies.
- Participate in on-going training and coaching initiatives.
- Core Competencies: customer focus, teamwork, communication, accountability and innovation.
- Previous sales experience with emphasis on customer service.
- Highly motivated individual with excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Entrepreneurial attitude and an ability to work with little supervision in a fast paced environment.
- Willing and able to work shifts, including evenings and weekends.
- Telecommunucations Experience is an asset.
- Retail Experience is a must.
- High school diploma. Post secondary degree a definite asset.
Outbound Sales RepresentativeRequirements
- Previous telemarketing experience an asset
- Excellent command of the English language
- Computer knowledge an asset
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
All materials will be kept in the strictest confidence.
Lifestyle Communications Inc is an equal opportunity employer.